Monday, 13 February 2012

2012 Race Equipment - Chapeau!


More parcels arriving in the post, one of the happy things about this time of year, that helps to offset the worst of the long, cold, wet winter miles that can occasionally get a bit too much when my plans get a little over ambitious and overstretch either my clothing or food (or both!) that I have with me.... who an I kidding, I love my winter miles ;-)








This time it was the lovely guys at Chapeau! who were kind enough to send me not only some of both their normal and menthol chamois cream, something that is so, so important in an endurance riders arsenal, but I was delighted to find a couple of stylish cycling caps in the box too, perfect for this and just about any other time of year. Thanks, or indeed, "chapeau", Chapeau!

No comments:

Post a Comment