Saturday, 22 October 2011

Fame & Fortune: MBR Snippets Of Rob ×2


Following a quick answer phone message I was more than delighted to hear from Matt Hampton, editor of MBR, for a tips article he was putting together. A few carefulley précised sentences later and my words were off to press for the November issue!

To my great surprise, and my Mum's coffee table showing off pleasure, I pop up again later in the same MBR as a shining example of an advocate of The North Face jackets, not a tricky job when they make such lovely stuff :-)



The article is a tips and hints covering all aspects of riding, in which I feature in my capacity as a sponsored rider:

Article Title Page:














Yours Truly (bottom right)














Jacket Review Article














And here's me: "North Face-sponsored rider Rob Dean was wearing one of these when we rode with him for our August killer Loop. It looked pretty good on him, and he can ride for ages, so we figured it would do the same for us."















Well, not quite a feature article, but it made me smile :-) Thanks Matt & MBR

1 comment:

  1. North Face offers a series of excellent services for you to enjoy colorful outwears life. You can buy the north face clearance & North Face gloves & North Face outwears from north-face-hut.com. Our professional fellows work hard and strive to make the price of north face sale uk the lowest, and are continuously improving our services.

    ReplyDelete