Saturday, 18 June 2011

Lezyne - Welcome Aboard

I'm delighted to announce that, for 2011, I will be supported by Lezyne.






As an engineer, I've always admired the Lezyne product range with it's elegant, simple, functional and robust design. The products are dotted with well thought out little touches that make the Lezyne products a cut above in terms of form and, more importantly, function.




I'm looking forward to putting them through their paces on my punishing endurance racing training/riding/having fun/commuting/shopping biking schedule of big, regular miles in all weathers. I'm happy to depend on Lezeyne for both tools and pumps, two essential items that one depends on to keep the bike going all year round when the bike itself lets the rider down, despite sitting in a pack or pocket, damp and muddy for weeks on end untouched and uncared for, a tough ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment