Saturday, 4 June 2011

Here I Am



Rob Dean
Pic: Joolze Dymond
So, here it is; Rob Dean finally has a blog.

This is a blog about me, endurance mountain bike rider Rob Dean. Given how much time I spend on my bike, at least 99% of it will be bicycle and bike based adventure related so, hopefully, if you're reading this you like bikes too.





I intend to mainly tell the stories of my adventures, trials and tribulations as an endurance bike racer and, in the historical posts, share my passion for cycling and give a flavour of my journey from weekend warrior to rider for Santa Cruz Bicycles and The North Face as well as the fun I am having living out what didn't even seem attainable as a dream several years ago.


Let's start with a few highlights and memories from recent years, which is the content you will see preceding this, for those that wish to to read about my journey, for me to look back on in years to come and, maybe just a little bit, to show my Mum, so "hi Mum", if you're reading this. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get from way back when up to just right now.


Hope you enjoy reading


Rob
http:\\www.bigrobracing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment