Thursday, 26 May 2011

Santa Cruz / The North Face - It's Official

I am now, officially, a Santa Cruz Bicycles and The North Face rider. Woo-Hoo!

pic: Grace Henderson
With 12 months of campaigning successfully on the Tallboy already, I know I'm onto a winner. I've also had my first taste of the second to none quality kit that The North Face produce and am looking forward to putting it through its paces and seeing what those great guys and girls come up with. One thing is for sure, it's all going to get a proper test on a 6'4" 24hr solo racer. Oh, and did I mention I ride, off road, to work, every day come rain or shine and I always take the long way. There can't be many tougher duty cycles than that.

1 comment:

  1. Rob, I have much respect for those that commute to work of just to get around. I hope that your treks are safe ones.

    ReplyDelete