Sunday, 15 May 2011

Crash, Bang, Wallop. Oops!

Separated shoulder = Ouch!
Mayhem's going to be tough then, 5 weeks and counting.......


Not a happy boy
As you can see on the right, I wasn't a very happy boy immediately after I'd done it, despite a healthy dose of pain killers.


I do owe a debt of gratitude to the woderful Ranger at Grizedale Forest (where, I should point out, The North Face Trail resides) who rescued me. I was out by myself on a gentle, and very inappropriately named, "recovery" ride after the 24hrs of Exposure when I fell, a long way from civilisation. I was scooped off the trail by a ranger who happened to be driving by in a pick-up and who organised getting me to the not-so-near nearest A&E, without them I may still be dragging the bike behind me with one arm to get ack to the car now!


No comments:

Post a Comment