Saturday, 16 April 2011

2011 Race Equipment - The North Face

The North Face kit, resplendent with Santa Cruz logos - pretty colours :-)
The first package arrived from my new title sponsor, The North Face today, and there was two of them! Some lovely looking race kit from the new mountain bike kit range, nicely monikered with The North Face and Santa Cruz Bikes logos. Rest assured this kit will be put properly to the test with my non-stop; race, commute, train, shop, mid-week night time thrash with mates and just plain old having fun schedule of cycling!

I was also surprised and delighted in equal measure to be given the opportunity to try out some other pieces of TNF equpiment to wear off the bike and some of their wonderful luggage including a rather nicely detailed hydration pack and one the legendary duffel bags to ship everything around in. I'm sure the down vest, already my new favourite piece of clothing, will prove popular in the pits in the middle of the night ;-) 
Off the bike bling as well as on it!
So a huge thanks to Sharon & Eadaoin, as well as the rest of the TNF team, for their fantastic support; I hope I can do the kit justice throughout the rest of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment