Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Active Physio Clinics - Welcome Aboard

I am delighted to announce that, in the future, I will be supported by Active Physio Clinics, and the owner, Sabreen Qureshi-Hitchens

Having been recommended Sabreen of Active Physio Clinics by other cyclists, as soon as my knee started giving me some trouble on longer rides I booked myself in. Sabreens approach, as well as diagnosing and treating my issue, allowed me to maintain my training and racing throughout the treatment. 


Sabreen's subsequent fantastic result with a lower back injury following a  nasty crash that forced me to retire from 2nd place at the 2010 Mountain Mayhem 24hr race, cemented a good Physiotherapist as a "must have" in my race preparations.
Sabreen & Active Physio Clinics will be supporting me all year round, working not only on injuries, race preparation and recovery, but also helping me use my body more effectively, with the aim increasing my maximum power output, without the time and effort required to increase muscle mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment