Monday, 1 June 2009

2009 Race Equipment - Exposure Lights

With the full 2009 season stretching before me in Morvélo kit, the lovely guys at Exposure Lights, who are always suoper supportive as well as making the best lights out there (essential for race day with the CFD, battery meter, light weight and QR bracket features) have come up trumps with a set of "Team Issue" lights; chromed ends and personalised for each of us with our lames laser etched on in the factory. Woo-Hoo!



Check out the motivational message, sandwiched resplendant between two Morvélo logos and, underneath, my name. Bling-bling
Just like it says: "Night is where the real fun hides"
Lights of Rob Dean
Can you tell who I race for?
I have a MaXx-D Mk. 2 for my bars and a Joystick Mk .4 to go on my helmet for seeing round corners and filling the deeper holes and drops. I plan on using the 3hr setting for maximum power during team racing and the, still amazingly bright, 10hr setting for all night lighting when riding solo.
Ready to go!

Let the racing begin ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment